HOW TO SET HOW OFTEN YOU RECEIVE EMAILS FROM WORDPRESS SITES (look for the red arrow in the images) :
1. GO TO A WORDPRESS SITE AND HOVER OVER THE “W” IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER. (You need to be logged into your WordPress account first, for this dark gray bar at the top of the screen to show up. If you do not have a WP account, please make one if you wish to control this setting.)
2. WHEN YOU HOVER OVER THE “W“, YOU WILL SEE THIS DROPDOWN.
3. PLEASE CLICK ON “READER“.
4. THEN YOU WILL SEE ONE OF THESE TWO SCREENS (see below). CLICK ON THE VERY TINY LINK: “EMAIL DELIVERY SETTINGS“.
5. YOU WILL SEE THIS SCREEN, WHERE YOU CAN CHOOSE HOW OFTEN, WHAT TIME, AND IN WHAT FORMAT YOU WISH TO RECEIVE EMAILS.
6. BE SURE TO CLICK “SAVE SETTINGS“!